As a Troop Leader, you can renew your girls through the online Member Community and using your troop finances.
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Select “Member Profile”
from the drop down menu
- Log in, using your Member
- Once you are in your profile, click on your troop
tab. You will see a list of all girls and adults who have been
previously registered in your troop.
- On the right
hand side of your screen, you’ll want to select “NEXT YEAR” from the
- You’ll see under the “Renewal Choice” heading the options to renew for those girls and adults who still need to renew for 2017. Simply select “Renew” for each of those girls and adults who will be renewing for the coming year.
- The screens will guide you through the remainder of the screens to complete your renewal for your troop.
Trying to renew a girl who has been previously registered and you are getting an error message?
Please do not try to add her - call us for assistance to avoid creating a duplicate record.
Unsure as to whether a girl is returning or not?
Please select "I'll decide later" instead of "Don't Renew." This way, if she chooses, she can still renew at a later date.
Need to add a girl or adult to your troop?
You can also add a girl or adult to your troop! At the bottom of the screen where it says “ADD A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP,” simply select girl or adult and click GO!