As a Troop Leader, you can renew your girls through the online Member Community (MY GS) and using your troop finances.
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Select “Member Profile” from the drop down menu
- Log in, using your Member Profile password.
- Once you are in your profile, click on your troop tab. You will see a list of all girls and adults who have been previously registered in your troop.
- On the right hand side of your screen, you’ll want to select “NEXT YEAR” from the drop-down menu.
- For those girls and adults who still need to renew for the current year for 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Select "I'll decide later" for all girls not renewing.
- The screens will guide you through the remainder of the screens to complete your renewal for your troop.
Trying to renew a girl who has been previously registered and you are getting an error message?
Please do not try to add her - call us for assistance to avoid creating a duplicate record.
Unsure as to whether a girl is returning or not?
Please select "I'll decide later" instead of "Don't Renew." This way, if she chooses, she can still renew at a later date.
Need to add a girl or adult to your troop?
You can also add a girl or adult to your troop! At the bottom of the screen where it says “ADD A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP,” simply select girl or adult and click GO!