Would you enjoy working with a team where your strengths, passions, and talents are supported and developed? Do you have a strong desire to make a positive impact in your community?
Imagine yourself at Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming! You have the power to change a girl’s life. Share your talents with us to help build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place!
Qualified candidates should have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong human relation and networking skills
- Ability to manage multiple on-going projects in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Comfortable and fluent computer skills are a must
Excellent benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Group life and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Aflac voluntary plans
- Generous holidays and paid time off
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
How to Apply
If you are interested in pursuing an opportunity with GSMW, please
submit a cover letter and resume, required to be uploaded at
completion of the
GSMW Online Employment Application.
All positions are open until filled.
Looking for a rewarding summer of 2019 adventure ?
Join the world’s premier leadership development organization for girls and take part in a time-honored tradition: Girl Scout Camp. Check out our Seasonal Employment opportunities.
No open positions currently