side menu icon

First Aid Training for Troop Safety

First Aid Green 2

Having a First Aid and CPR trained adult is required when on a road trip outdoor excursion with your troop.  You can find courses through college adult education extension programs, the American Heart Association, the Red Cross, as well as local hospitals and clinics and other organizations who require First Aid & CPR training.

For those of you looking to take your girls deeper into the woods, you’ll want to get trained in Wilderness First Aid (WFA). 

Montana Volunteers

Aerie Backcountry Medicine
Offers WFA courses in Bozeman, Kalispell, and the Missoula area

Offers a WFA course in Billings April 29 & 30

Wyoming Volunteers

Offers WFA courses in Jackson, Lander or travel to Salt Lake City.

REI in Fort Collins and Denver also partner with NOLS to offer WFA courses in March, April, May, and June. 

Jackson Hole Outdoor Leadership Institute

Sorry, online First Aid & CPR courses do not qualify.