GSMW Financial Assistance is brought to you by donations from generous donors.
Steps to Request Financial Assistance
- Check with your troop leader for potential Financial Assistance for your girl.
- If no funds are available from your troop, Troop Leaders may inquire if funds are available through your Service Unit.
- If funds are unavailable from your troop or Service Unit, please submit the GSMW Financial Assistance Request form below.
If any of the following apply to your family, you MAY qualify for financial Assistance from Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming.
- Your family qualifies for state/federal financial assistance i.e. free or reduced price school lunch, food stamps
- Your family has medical expenses, education expenses, disaster, family situation, and/or emotional need or extenuating circumstances.
For each desired assistance need, you'll submit a separate request form. After you submit a request, you’ll receive an email confirming your submission. Once the request has been approved or denied, you'll receive another notification via email or mail.
Please review the details below for the type of assistance that you will be requesting.