Benefits of Working at Camp
- Professional Development: Experience you gain at camp can be valuable in future job opportunities; showing adaptability and dedication
- Training and Certifications: CPR, First Aid, and Child Development
- Personal Growth: Enhance your communication, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Room and Board: Food and sleeping arrangements provided
- Community and Lifelong Friendships: Camp is a place where lifelong friendships are formed with those from around the world!
- Opportunity to visit the oldest national park, Yellowstone National Park!
Summer Camp is a great way to add work experience and desirable skills to your resume, especially for those pursuing a degree in Education or Recreation!